Christmas is Here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas is Here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rachet and clank tools of distion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maxie daxie
Level 7
Level 7
maxie daxie

Male Number of posts : 191
NickName : maxie
Penguin Name : maxie daxie
Favorite Server : mammtoth
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Forum Stats:
Coins: 120
Tickets: 0
Job: Advertiser

rachet and clank tools of distion Empty
PostSubject: rachet and clank tools of distion   rachet and clank tools of distion EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 9:53 pm

it is really cool . the wepon you start with is a blaster that is ok but has 100 amo and you also have a strong gun when you start and it has 8 amo and is very good ! the wepons in the shop are amazing don't buy the cheapest one , save up and buy the tornado lauther it is amazing you fire it and control the tonado with the motion detecter ( or if you don't like it you can turn it of )
the hardest part for me so far is when you get the stuff done for the smuggler and then he drops ya outta his ship and you have to dodge the missile with the motion detecter and it did not let me turn it of ... but once i relised it was easy you use both controls you use the yoy stick a.k.a L
and you use the motion detecter . the enimi's so far are evil orange frogs in suits ( well there are not frogs but they look like them ) the cool things start at the air station where you can get the devises like gas ( to make them destor there own troops then expolde ) grovvietron ( make your enmi dance then they can't atack you and you shoot them and they are dead) .
to play this game you will need to download ps3 version 1.93 or higher if you have already done the first part from your pc then you will be able to do it on the ps3 . i will post all the enimi and guns when i finish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chewittt.wordpress.com
Smithboy12
Level 7
Level 7
Smithboy12

Male Number of posts : 80
NickName : Smith
Penguin Name : Smithboy12
Favorite Server : Snowboard
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Forum Stats:
Coins: 75
Job: The Thinker

PostSubject: Re: rachet and clank tools of distion   rachet and clank tools of distion EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 10:07 pm

I hate ratchet and clank it sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Smithboy.wordpress.com
maxie daxie
Level 7
Level 7
maxie daxie

Male Number of posts : 191
NickName : maxie
Penguin Name : maxie daxie
Favorite Server : mammtoth
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Forum Stats:
Coins: 120
Job: Advertiser

PostSubject: Re: rachet and clank tools of distion   rachet and clank tools of distion EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 12:17 am

then don't comment
Back to top Go down
http://www.chewittt.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rachet and clank tools of distion   rachet and clank tools of distion Empty

Back to top Go down

rachet and clank tools of distion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christmas is Here! :: General Stuff :: Electronics-
Jump to: